We are seeking a motivated marketing or communications student who wants real-world experience strategizing, crafting, and executing detailed marketing campaigns. You’ll have great opportunities to meet amazing people and work on awesome and unique projects with businesses both small and large. If you have a passion for business development, analytics, & writing, we want to talk with you.
Work You'll Do
- Supporting the Director of Client Experiences in branding and new business efforts
- Create high-quality content for internal use
- Assist in developing & updating client proposals
- Support internal podcasting and branding
- Perform website content updates
- Attend and participate in client meetings, presentations, and brainstorming sessions
- Support staff with client, business development and account management projects as needed
- Assist with other varied administrative, sales and marketing activities
Compensation & Benefits
Great opportunity to gain real-world experience and work with some really cool people while enhancing your professional portfolio.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org